Monday, October 8, 2012

life...

My gap in blogging is not that nothing happens, it's just no time to write about them!  You'd think that I'd find time to write about my own dear brother's wedding, but... And about my adorable nephew's antics but... And about interesting driving experiences but...
So I guess I'll just write a tidbit about each;)
My brother Micah got married (and gave me a new, super fun sister!) on Saturday.  The wedding was tons of fun, very bright and happy [just like them]:).  And the maid of honor and her boyfriend got engaged at the reception!  How cool is that?!  "One wedding is the makin' of another" certainly held true this time!

My lil' nephew (he's 2.5 yrs old) is looking forward to a little brother or sister the end of next month.  Today his mommy told me that recently he's been saying he hopes the baby is a boy.  And whenever something isn't going his way, he bows his head and prays to get his way.  I think he might have the right idea, but not the right application?

I've been driving for a little over 3 weeks now-learning on stick shift:).  Learning the trick of giving it just enough gas to go, yet not leap like a kangaroo is a challenge, that I enjoy when I succeed:).  I get tired of it after a few stalls, haha.  Oh, and a tip for anyone trying to learn-starting in 3rd gear doesn't work too well unless it's a truck starting going downhill.  

so long, farewell...

No comments:

Post a Comment