Thursday, November 15, 2012

my new pink room

So, now that Micah's moved out, I get his old room...and I get to do a little remodeling first ;).  For a long time, this room has been a minty green.  And while I like minty green, it is overpowering when the entire room is that color (in my opinion).  Sooo, since I've liked pink ever since I can remember, I chose to paint some pink [the color is called Bubblegum Pink, to be exact;)] into the room.  You are not required to like it (I realize that my tastes in colors are not common :P), but I think it's pretty cool :).
looking in the door (the stuff is simply various objects that have been stored in that room ;))
 looking at the closets 

So yep, I'm pretty excited about my new pink room...if you can't tell;).

3 comments:

  1. Nice paint job! I like the closets and the one wall pink and the other one white. It might look cool with some pink stripes on one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, if you read the post, you will see that it's minty green and pink. not to mention that you've been in the room a few times, did you never look at the color? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i ran out of paint or i might have done stripes too, lol.

    ReplyDelete