Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Random Bits of Life {For Lack of a Better Title}

I think I made a resolution once to post more often. I really truly think I did. Well...looks like that was real successful, huh? So I guess maybe this is sort of a catch up post. Or something like that. 
  Work...I work part time at the meat market still, packaging and selling meat. And learning to tell the difference between a beef shoulder and a beef top round (before I started working there I had no clue that such a thing could matter!), and explaining what 'Irish Bacon' is (bacon that comes from a pork boneless butt roast, leaner than regular bacon but fattier than Canadian). The other part of my time I spend being the assistant teacher  in the 1st to 4th grade room at my church's school. I teach 2nd grade Reading, Language Arts, and Math; as well as 3rd grade Math. I really enjoy it, sometimes I'm not sure who's teaching  whom though!
  Life outside of work...you mean to tell me there is such a thing?! Well, let's see; I'm in a chorus this spring, through a church close to here. I'm really enjoying that, learning some new songs in the process which is great!  Beyond that, life is pretty much filled with church, youth group, and family life. And the little gaps left over? Those get filled in with little hobbies, current chief of which is reading:).
What's your life been full of recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment