Saturday, February 9, 2013

the magic of snow...

So last evening it dumped around three inches of snow here, and this morning or so we got another couple inches.  While I'm not really fond of walking or driving in snow, I do like to look out the window at it :).  
Anyway, in my looking out the windows last night and this morning, the trees were so pretty.  With gleaming whiteness accentuating each twig, I just couldn't resist taking some pictures. 

The tree outside my upstairs bedroom window, taken last night. And yes, that's the reflection of me and the camera that you see. I call that effect. lol
A tree outside our back window, also taken last night.


this is along the road (I took it when I went outside to get the mail:]) and that's our chicken fence weighed down with snow...

pure beauty, in my opinion:)
This is a shot from our back window across our ravine.

Unfortunately, the camera fell far short of capturing half of the beauty out there, so you can only see the toned-down versions of it:).

But doesn't that make you want to just have a cup of hot chocolate and a good book and  curl up in front of the wood fire?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment