Sunday, December 1, 2013

November...

I know, I know.  It's been forever since I posted...well, I have a good reason--life was busy!

November was good, busy (like I already said), fun, and...pretty normal!  My favorite parts were definitely cuddling my sweet little nephew...going to Virginia in the first part of the month...company for Thanksgiving...and to top it all off, a donut party [with super fun people and lively games of scum:)] on the last night of the month!  

However...as the winter disliker (I won't quite say hater) that I am...I can't say I'm so thrilled about the cold and snow and ice and...slippery roads.  

By the way, do any of you know the song "Written In Red?"  It's one of my favorites right now...especially the chorus.  So beautiful!  Here's the lyrics, in case you don't know it [or do know it but just wanna read them again:)]
Verse 1
In letters of crimson, God wrote His love
On the hillside so long, long ago;
For you and for me Jesus died, 
And love's greatest story was told.

[Chorus 1]
I love you, I love you
That's what Calvary said;
I love you, I love you, 
I love you, Written in Red


Verse 2
Down through the ages, God wrote His love
With the same hands that suffered and bled;
Giving all that He had to give, 
A message so easily read.

[Chorus 2]
I love you, I love you,
That's what Calvary said; 
I love you, I love you,
I love you.....


Bridge
Oh, precious is the flow, that makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know, nothing but the blood, 
The blood of Jesus.

[Chorus 1]


-Gordon Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment