Thursday, February 20, 2014

Of Vacation and Valentine's

Of Vacation...  I was in California for three weeks, visiting my adorable nephew and niece (and my brother and sister-in-law).  Three weeks of nice warm (to me) weather, adorable kiddos, and catching up with old friends...it was great!  Coming back home and getting met with a foot or so of snow wasn't quite as fun, though it was/is good to be home.

Of Valentine's...  No, not that I had any valentines...just talking about Valentine's Day here, folks;).  My parents were in charge of a Sweetheart Banquet on the day, so I got to stay home (part of the day) and take care of these kids [I guess you could call them my valentines:)] 
Two lil' girlies

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to see a little less snow for a few weeks in California

    ReplyDelete